Tonight on the ride home from Paula's with Dad, Lucy asked if Mom would be home. When I replied yes, she said "I don't want to see her." You should know that after Lucy got settled in this evening she told Mom that she misses her everyday that Mom is at work.
Lucy zinged me too tonight. During dinner I was helping her eat. She looked at me and said she was sad. I asked her why she was sad. She said "I'm sad because you're around here." Ouch. Kerry clarified that she was sad that I was near her plate, not that I exist. Phew!
Up North Lucy was taking a bath. Lucy made an exciting scientific discover... "I tooted and it made bubbles!"
Later that night I was waiting for Lucy to come down the stair to go to bed. She stood at the top of the stairs and said "Come here Dad and carry me you old goof."
And here are a couple of pictures from an evening with friends at the Zabrowski's.
Thatcher shares his goggles with Lucy. He's impressed!
Lucy loved the hammock!


No comments:
Post a Comment